Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cafe Mogador



 



On an early morning on a Monday, I didn't feel like going to study in the library. The weather was too nice. So I decided to take this opportunity to have a tea in a nice terrace, which is rare in New York City. I went to this Moroccan restaurant for a Moroccan tea obviously. The place, which is located in the East Village near St Marks, has such a nice terrace in a quiet street shielded from the cars. I went there for an hour to study and do some brainstorming.
I choose to have the ice tea over the traditional one (which is hot) but it was an excellent tea. It had a mix flavor of mint and sweet.
I would likely recommend this place if you want to sit in a terrace rather than an inside teahouse in the air con and have a very different tea from what usually teahouses propose.
Also a place to try for Moroccan food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment